Sunday, January 8, 2017

Winter Wonderland Thoughts during Ny's first blizzard

Right now there's a blizzard outside my window. It's oh so beautiful though it excites me. I just love to hear the sound of the cars slugging don the roads, the streets, sliding effortlessly through the snow.
Their wheels rolling through the pillows of snow sounds so soothing.


A short poem
Snowflakes, flurry
They fall, in a hurry
My vision gets blurry
As they fall in my eyes

Till I can't see
White, purity
This serene feeling is new to me
But what's meant to be
Is meant for me

And its best I be accepting
Of the things I am reflecting
On
And welcome change with open arms



As a winter baby born in one of the most brutal NY winter's of the early ninety's winters don't really phase me.
Right now I can smell one of my neighbors whipping up a beef stew of some sort, with potatoes perhaps. Or a hearty beef soup. Mmm, it smells so fragrant. It smells like home. I feel at home. I'm really starting to get the hang of living here. I feel even though it isn't the most luxurious space, it is suitable for me. I mean I've worked so, so very hard to reach where I am today. Everything is just so surreal.

It's a very amazing feeling to know that due to your own hard-work and persistence you've accomplished and conquered a goal.
Never have I felt like this in a very long time. I feel good! (James Brown voice lol) Content, settled, optimistic, hopeful and ready for what's to come. I don't know but I really just feel like this is going to be my year. I have so much confidence in myself. I have many plans, many dreams. And it's not like I'm just talking out my arse here. Spewing nonsense I'll never do. For once I'm ACTUALLY putting my ideas into motion.

You know i swear people always say this, but I am a strong believer in everything does indeed happen for a reason. Perhaps it's the universe's attempt at shedding light on a situation that you thought was acceptable but was in fact a very negative, harmful, dangerous, one.

If it weren't for the loss of my precious digital camera this past New Year's eve, I would've never even summed up the courage to even create or launch this blog. None of you would even be reading any of this right now.

Looking back would I change a thing in my life? I'm gonna have to go with a NO. For sometimes through the worst of circumstances comes the best you.

Loving this thing called life through all the ups & downs. Emotions are emotions to be felt at that moment. It will pass, just as everything does. With every hardship I say it was meant to be for some divine purpose. ðŸ’—💗💗💪👆 I have people on my side, my family, friends & most of all I have myself. I'm still standing. - My recent facebook post is an indication of my new outlook on life. It has trasformed drastically from having a hopeless, dark, pessimistic and depressed tone to it to a new optimistic, appreciative one. I am proud of ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment