Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Trapped


I had yet another nightmare in which while i was trusting someone speaking to them about my situation.when i least expected it i started slowly discovering chains and shackles on my body. It started unexpectedly below around my ankles.

Someone came and put seat-belts on me but i was distracted by the person i was confiding in. So the conversation was used as distraction. I was so preoccupied that i didn't realize i was being trapped. So it started with shackled on my feet and straps seat-belts then the seat-belts started getting tighter and more began to be put on my body wrapping me up tightly so i was restricted in my movements.

I still was holding the conversation. The chains were being put on m so quickly from behind i couldn't see who was doing in. All i could see was hands and fingertips. It was as if she was a mastermind with the ability to stretch her arms or she had forces working with her that was doing it for her.

But i only caught quick glances. The hands worked in unison like an assembly line. One would put a strap then another then it was buckled all in the blink of an eye. Before i knew it i was looking at the person i was talking o then realized i couldn't move and was in a straighten jacket like device. But it was too late. My chair became wheelchair like. And i became dependent and defenseless perhaps trapped by my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment