Saturday, March 18, 2017

Nightly encounters


1/8/17
Today. Just now. I blurted out something. Something I've been keeping secret for the past two months. It was something I would only dare put on paper sure, careful never to utter it aloud. I told him. I told him what I'd been writing in my diary day and night after our encounters. I told him those three big words.I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I told him,I really did. Unfortunately. I told him I love you. Not once, but over and over, repeatedly 5:50 Am I told him while he was making love to me. Some say that great sex can make one blurt out obscenities that they don't mean. But, the sad part is that in my case I do mean it. It was an intense, passion filled moment having him inside my vulnerability. This man's explored my hidden territory's so much it's like he owns them. He knows his way around my body, my premise. Maybe today he summed it all up as mere "pillowtalk" like when I screamed to him I need it forever, I need you forever. But, I was serious. I'm developing this scary dependency on him. For he makes me feel whole. I admire him so much. He's got me doing things I don't even understand what's happening. I think he knows now how I'm starting to feel,he knows I'm wrapped up in him. Today in the bathroom he was just looking at me.In to my eyes while he touched me. Like he knew he could make me quiver so easily. I'm so very into him. and the sad part is I know how deadly this feeling can turn out but I don't want out.i never want this to end. I'm in love with J. He's the only one that gives me these mind blowing vaginal, full body orgasms like this. He knows my body. I know his too. I know how to go down on him and leave him shaking and trembling like he did earlier after I lead him to ejaculation. Climax, we do it together. The moment, our moment, so very beautiful. Why can't I seem to leave you alone? Earlier I jokingly said you see the spell you put on me? But, again I was actually very serious. He just smiled. Cause that's exactly what it feels like. Like he's some powerful voodoo priest or warlock, magician and hes cast a binding spell of some sort on me that i cant seem to escape from.

No comments:

Post a Comment